Sunday, February 27

Life as a Trainee Teacher...

The first week of practicum is over in a blink of an eye!
This week passed quite slow movingly but things are going to move faster soon!
Life at HG is great! Colleagues and the school are nice people. Feel so fortunate that the management team is great over here.
Week 1 lesson observations.
Realised I need to develop my own strategy to handle different classes.
Week 2 would be their common test week. I would be down for examination invigilation during the exam days. Lessons resume as per normal on thursday and friday! Would be teaching starting this wed for the make-up F&N class.
Week 3 the Sec 1 students would be down for a 3 day camp at the Zoo!
I would be following my CTs to the Zoo as well! Sounds rather fun!
Hope to build greater rapport with my students down at the Zoo!
Singapore ZOO, here I come!!!!!!!
Looking forward to it!

God bless us all during practicum!
All the best my friends!
Always remember to be positive as it will help in a long way to come!
Take great care of your health as well!
Till then, Byebye! =))) ♥
P/s: I don't know when is the next time i will be updating this as my work load is coming up......

No comments:

Post a Comment