Tuesday, September 28

Pastas Are Loved ♥

Dined at this restaurant , Italiannies at TripleOne (it's located behind 313 Somerset) quite some time ago.Would like to share with all of you my experience at that restaurant. =)) That particular restaurant was recommended to me by my close friend. Was told that it serves good pastas and pizzas. Since pastas has always been one of my favourite food, i did not hesitate to try that restaurant though I was told the price would be a little pricey.

I was very impressed by the interior furnishings and the design in the restaurant. I really like to dine at nice places once in a while and that recommendation  by my friend did not turn out to disappoint me.=))
I ordered spinach pasta with prawns (Something like that. I didn't take pictures of the menu as i feel that it wasn't a nice thing to do). The pasta! How to describe??!!! The look of it made my tummy rumble as I was pretty hungry that day. Well, there's a saying that goes: don't judge a book by it's cover. I hope that the pasta looks good AND taste good too! =)) I wasn't disappointed with the taste of it as well. Indeed, it is one of the better pastas i've tasted so far as for now.


My friend ordered Carbonara. Probably a must have pasta served in most places. But it turned out pretty good too! The sauce was not too thick nor was it too dry or runny. This is the fourth visit my friend made to that restaurant and every time she never fails to order the same dish back again. =))
 Oh! And they serve you warm bread with olive oil dressing too!



Just felt that my pasta was a little too oily. Felt that they could have cut down on the olive oil used and it would be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment