Friday, October 1

Mooncakes and Lanterns..

I know i'm a little late to post this post about mooncakes and lanterns as the lunar calender 15th day of the 8th month has passed. But i want to share this with all of you!

Mooncake festival in the past few years has got better with more creativity in their products and even their attractive packaging!!!!
Let me share with you something creative in terms of design and it's worth...
Isn't this beautiful????? It's a BAG!!!! A BAG!!! When I first saw it, it was on my mum's dressing table. I even asked her if she bought a new bag. It was only then she said yes, i bought a bag is my bag nice? I find it strange as she would not buy such bags which to her is not practical.
It's a mooncake box!!!!!!!! Aren't these people creative?? If i were to have kept quiet would u think otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment