Saturday, October 2

Popiah Making ♥

Went back home on the weekends and my mum bought popiah to make and eat for dinner!
This is not the first time i made popiah but still i did not managed to make a nice looking one like those they sell in the coffee shops... I guess i'm too greedy as i stuffed my popiah with as much ingredients as i can. =P

Popiah skin. Really thin. 
Heard from my mum it's homemade. But im not sure how true isit. 
Beansprouts with long beans... My mum cooked it.
The main ingredient in popiah! Turnipssss
Not a main ingredient but equally as important.

Eggs and lettuce
Peanuts...

Oh, please pardon my not so clear photos as my camera's battery was going flat and i had to quickly take some shots of all this popiah making as my mum dont usually buy the skin as it's not easily avaiable these days in the market... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment