Sunday, November 14

Bread Making

My aunt makes very soft and good bread.
Had the honour of her coming over to my place to teach my mum and I the skills of bread making....







After my first attempt with help from my aunt making bread i concluded that bread is not that difficult but neither is it easy to make. Alot of time and effort needs to be taken to make the bread. And not only must you wait during proofing, after you put it into a tin you still have to wait for another round of proofing for the dough to rise so that your bread will be soft. It's a good learning experience to make breads and you get to add in any flavour or ingredient that you would like into the bread. =))
The loaf bread is oat flavour and the round ones are coffee flavour. 

It was an enriching experience to know how bread is made from just simple ingredients and how you can actually manipulate it to make all sorts of breads. 
Do drop a comment if you want the recipe but it's good to learn from someone because it isn't easy manipulating it from the recipe if you know nothing about bread making.

I left out eggs and cold water in my ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment