Monday, November 8

Microteaching Group 5

Microteaching Group 5
Food Commodities - Seafood

It was my first time dealing with a live crab. It was not easy trying to pull the shell out but it was a good learning experience to cook flower crab in my microteaching class. The end result was fantastic! The crabs tasted great even though I was rather afraid of live crabs. 


FISH! Something that i don't like when it is not in the fillet form. I remembered washing the fish when i was in my secondary school days but this is a good memory refresh on how to clean a fish.
 Ta-da! Clean and seasoned!
Tempura prawns with wasabi mayonnaise sauce =))
I know how to clean and de-vein the prawns therefore it was a rather simple task. But making the batter was something that i learnt from this dish.

The cucumber fan garnishing that i made! 

2 comments:

  1. all the dishes are so fascinating!! next time teach me how to make the tempura prawns k?!! Btw, the cucumber fan garnishing is cute and creative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sure i will teach you! =)) Thanks! The cucumber fan garnishing was taught by my classmates.

    ReplyDelete