Wednesday, November 10

Cakes and birthdays ♥

My 21st birthday on 7 Nov 2010
Celebrated it earlier with my family and close friends....


 My birthday cake from pine gardens... I really love the way it looked! They made me happy just by looking at it. =)) ♥
2 tiers with 2 different flavours....
My dad's birthday some time ago and this was his cake! D24 durian cake from emi cakes!
Let me tell you, the price is a little expensive for a cake but after you've tasted it, it's all worth while!
For those durian lovers out there, this is ABSOLUTE HEAVEN which will not cost you a bomb just yet. In fact, it's their lowest range of durian cake but it tastes oh so good! The durian is so rich and together with the cake, it complements so well.

My birthday buffet for my family and friends!
I had a wonderful day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment