Tuesday, November 9

Sushi!

My mum and I had a sudden craving for sushi on my birthday day and we decided to pop by our nearest sushi outlet in our area.
Sakae Sushi.....

 My all time favourite sushi, soft shell crab sushi

 Salmon sashimi
 Japanese ginger
Shishamo fish. To me it's know as the egg fish simply because it's loaded with eggs inside! My mum loves it. I'm afraid of it by just looking at it.

 Fried maki
 Tempura Vegetables
The conveyor belt setting seen in most sushi restaurants. What is your view on these kind of setting? Is it good? Why? Convenient? Get to choose and see before you eat??
A question to ponder, since there is the conveyor belt, why are the restaurants still charging service charge since most sushi outlets come with a monitor screen for you to order what you want.... ????

1 comment:

  1. Conveyor belt, I do believe that it is the trend for most of the sushi shops. It makes me crave for sushi when I see it. For me, conveyor belt makes sushi attractive. As for the service charge, you still have people serving you into the restaurant, serve you green tea, make payment, assist you when you need help etc. although there is a monitor screen for you to order. That's why the service charge is still there.

    ReplyDelete